The Pyra 7 offers sonic realism and emotional impact. Pyra 7s provide flat bass response down to 45 hz. The clarity will astonish you.
Distinctive pyramidical cabinetry gives you an immediate indication that the Pyra 7 is indeed a special speaker. The cabinet is an ultra-high density composite material with signature interior treatments that optimize tonal characteristics.
That’s our patented LET (Leading Edge Transducer™) on top, and our proprietary ultra-low-mass woofer at cabinet center. Unseen at cabinet rear is a high performance passive radiator.
The clarity, sonic realism and emotional impact of this system will amaze you. Bass response is flat to 45 Hz. Combine with S28 subwoofers for an even more stunning High Emotion Audio experience.
- Sensitivity: Free-field 89 dB at 1 m for 2.83Vrms input
- Power requirement: Amplifier rating of at least 15W average power into 8 Ohms. Amplifiers of any power level permissible if used conservatively
- Input impedance magnitude: 8 Ohms nominal, 6.4 Ohms minimum
- Input impedance phase: ± less than 15 degrees from 200 Hz to 25 kHz. -40 degrees / 16 Ohms / 100 Hz
- Useful frequency range: 40 Hz to 25 kHz
- Drivers: Low/mid: 165mm (6 1/2”) cast frame, flux-stabilized, woven aramid fiber diaphragm
- Tweeters: Proprietary, patented LET (Leading Edge Transducer).
- Ratiometrically driven front and back tweeters (patent pending)
- Energy-time response: less than 50 usec to full amplitude
- Energy-time decay: less than 100 usec to -20dB
- H: 13.25” (337mm)
- W: 10.5” (267mm) at base
- D: 10.5” (267mm) at base
- Weight: 38 Lb (17.27kg)